Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday 19 February 2011

Two new cards today!


Been having a lazy day today, weather outside is frightful (oohh I can feel a song coming on  lol) so not doing much, just catching up on washing.....so decided that between loads I'd sort out a couple of cards using a sketch I saw on Bev's blog that she did for a Lily Of The Valley Challenge (not sure when so not entering them anywhere!). The second card has had the sentiment added as it's a friends birthday next week and think this one will fit the bill.    Now that they are done am off to pamper myself, hubby and I are off for a rare night out at Prezzo!!  See you soon!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Adele, your cards are lovely. Where do you buy your flowers from?
    Gail
    http://www.gailiescraftyhideyhole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete