Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 1 January 2016

A Hole In One

Seems like ages since I've posted. Had a bit of the blues lately, had a couple of bereavements and it's been the anniversary of both my parents passing too so I'm afraid the blog has taken a back seat. Got the festive season out of the way now though and things are brightening up again.....wish it was the same with the weather. Still lighter nights will be on their way now!

My card today is for the new challenge over at
We've been sponsored this month by the fabulous
They are kindly giving 3 images as the prize.

The images are fantastic but due to being a bit late I've gone with a coloured version this time!  I'm afraid there is no information on this one as I used some paper and stuff from my stash and haven't a clue what the papers are or where I bought it all.  The image is Champion Eagle.  Pop over and see their other fab images.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
TO FOLLOW



Photobucket

1 comment :